Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Real Astrology!


I just had a nice forty-five minute meditation, put a high velocity fan into my studio and am listening to proton radio www.protonradio.com/
I am feeling very clear and wanted to extend to anyone interested what I feel is the best astrology I have ever come across and have been actively reading for ten years. Please see freewillastrology.com/ and hit horoscopes. Alot of you probably know about Rob, some may not, his whole website is cool. He combines full-on astrological omens with language I can only describe as campy. I can't believe how what he writes for Aquarians is always timely for me and the circumstances I'm in. Whats more, when I listen to his advice it makes my whole reality better. I'm not one to just listen to what anyone says without a discerning mind, that being said check it out and let me know what you think if it "gets you."
*PEACE* -Scott.

No comments: